"Integral" means integrative, inclusive, comprehensive, balanced; the idea is to apply this integral orientation to the various fields of human knowledge and endeavors. This integral approach is important [because] it deeply alters our conceptions of psychology and the human mind; of anthropology and human history; of literature and human meaning; of philosophy and the quest for truth...
For those who view a professional career as the reflection of personal growth, there is now the possibility to pursue self-actualisation under skilled accompaniment by means of coaching sessions. These sessions combine a secure atmosphere of personal respect with direct training that brings the individual to the breakthrough of his/her development process. Via real-time-reading the client receives immediate feedback as to how the energy field can be used in various aspects of his/her life. This immediate confrontation with the self helps accelerate the awakening process.
In a gentle manner, blockages are transformed into life-giving consciousness. The coach leads the client to a creative, dynamic state of consciousness whereby space is created for the spontaneous expansion of directly relevant solutions. New perspectives and possibilities are fed with the inner power that the new, more liberated path to realisation can bring.
Integral Coaching offers a holistic approach and aims at a fruitful and prosperous self-realisation for all aspects of life: health, relationships, professional, ecological, ethical, collective and creative.
Coaching is an interactive and developmental change process oriented toward concrete impact and results.
The coach allows the coachee (employee or private) to:
- evolve according to their needs
- develop their potential
- identify and remove barriers to achievement
- increase awareness and achieve specific goals
The coach helps to clarify the objectives and brings the adequate tools to enable the individual to evolve.
There are numerous situations where coaching is efficient:
- assuming new duties and responsibilities
- stress management
- self-confidence, assertion of oneself, assertiveness
- improving performance, clarifying motivation
- taking distance, having a clearer vision of a complex situation
- managing priorities and delegating
- developing emotional intelligence
- preparing for meetings or negotiations
- solving relational difficulties
- improving daily practice of management
Uses of Integral Coaching
- for soothing pain
- strengthening the immune system
- increasing strength
Emotional / mental
- for letting go of stress and anxiety
- relaxation and well-being
- discharging / neutralising negative emotions
- breaking through obstinate behaviour patterns or addiction
- healing trauma (violence, accidents, injustices, etc.)
- managing healthy, supple boundaries
- developing / deepening intimacy skills
- mourning a loss
- transitional periods in relationships
- going deeper and harmonising
- clearing up unhealthy family patterns
- easing communication
- finding and taking in the right place for you
- work and service as expressions of self-realisation
- self-development, creativity
- finding meaning
- awakening of consciousness
In general, a session lasts around one hour, during which time the coach works on various aspects of physical and psychological reality via several layers of consciousness. This means using words, sounds, perception, hands and movement, working with the help of standard, as well as intuitive, observation.
The reasons for attending are dealt with in a brief conversation. During this time the coach gathers information about the most important problems, paying special attention to "among other things" posture, body language, energy and use of speech.
The session itself can take on various forms depending on the requirements of the moment. It can be the case that coach and client spend the whole session talking about the theme being dealt with. It can also happen that the theme is dealt with in symbolic form. Sometimes emotional discharges and body movements occur. And sometimes the client takes his/her place on the work-table where, by use of gentle manual techniques, the coach helps relax the body or to unblock knots.
Following a session it is recommended that talk is kept to a minimum, as too much focus on mental thoughts tends to narrow consciousness.
The ratio of talking to other techniques varies constantly. Sometimes five minutes communication is all that is required before carrying on with the other techniques and at times the entire session is given over to coaching via conversation. All depends on the circumstances. The deeper the conversation goes, inevitably the necessary transmission of inner confirmation occurs, without technical dealings on the work-table being required.
The ethical nature of coaching respects the clients privacy. All information given freely by the client and received by the coach through higher sensory perception within the framework of a session is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
That's to say, no information will be shared, with the following exceptions:
if the client gives permission and in this particular case, to the extent whenever the client gives permission, for instance in the case of professional consultation with other health care practitioners or trainers if the coach would like to see a treatment under his/her own supervision. In such a case the information remains anonymous whenever the client gives off clear signals that he/she is a danger to him-/herself or to others and that intervention is called for legal procedures.
Each person is made up of body, soul and spirit that's to say, a multi-dimensional being. Our physical body is carried through an energy field which holds all information about our body, soul, spirit in various dimensions and frequencies. Before problems manifest themselves in material, physical or psychological ways they already exist in the energy field where they take the form of disturbances and blockages.
The Integral Coach tunes his energy field into that of the client in order to track down and cure these problems. In this way the Integral Coach acts as a channel for energy and consciousness. As a result of Integral Coaching, the client develops insight into his/her own life and life patterns, and learns how to take responsibility from this. Here a process of material, physical, psychic and spiritual development is brought into play, which is always directed towards an improvement in all aspects of the clients life (becoming whole).
A good Integral Coach is someone with an understanding of human nature and development on a material, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. He/she has a developed capacity to pass on conscious energy and by means of his/her intention to open the door through which the client can enter for personal development.
Criteria for training
In a good integral coach, training is taught from the following starting-points:
- there is a clearly developed model of total reality
- the coaching techniques are named, verifiable and transferable
- the awareness of different coaching techniques is named, verifiable, transferable
- there is a clear vision of the connection between one's material, physical, psychic and spiritual development
- there is a clear emphasis on one's own process as an integral part of development as a coach
- training is complemented with anatomy, physiology and pathology